Behind the scenes, your Hub helps you extract the most value from the best content, rather than being drowned in a firehose of meh.
Drowning in the information firehose? A smart personal content strategy is the solution: a productivity process that helps you focus on extracting the most benefit from the very best content.
focus on extracting the most benefit from the very best content
You need a set of tools to support this strategy. Alternatively you could use a Hub, which will provide them all (currently in Beta). Cue obligatory video:
- Create Priority Sources like enewsletters, Twitter accounts and Lists: your Hub will collect the content they share in your private Inbox
- Focus on the best content these Priority Sources produce: one-tap add this ‘best from the best’ into a private reading Queue, either from your Inbox or from any website. Ignore everything else.
- The MyHub AI Engine will autotag your Queued content, so you can find content easily using the same faceted search interface on your public Hub
- This is the best content from your Priority Sources, so add notes as you read, embedding the knowledge deeper into your mind
- And then, of course, Share some or all of it as Stuff You Like via your Public Hub and linked social accounts
Note: We aim to develop Inboxes, Priority Sources and Private Reading Queue during the MyHub.ai beta phase (see FAQ: What will the Beta version feature? And beyond that?).
Reposted and edited from FAQ: How does MyHub support my personal productivity?, which in turn reflects ideas posted years ago:
Why you need a Personal Content Strategy
Whether you read, curate or create, you need to manage the content that matters to you if you want to extract maximum…